Monday, April 13, 2009

Silly Harry Potter costume question. Got any ideas?

My son%26#039;s going to a H.P.-themed party, and my husband and I are chaperones. We are all (groan) supposed to go as one of the characters. I thought I%26#039;d be Tonks because I just happen to have a bright pink wig. I was going to wear a somewhat frilly pink party dress underneath a motorcycle jacket with combat boots. My husband has a long military-style trenchcoat and, with a little padding, a key ring, some sort of stuffed beastie, and some cheapo fake facial hair, might make a decent Hagrid. (My son is on his own--he%26#039;s blond and we think he%26#039;d make a great Draco Malfoy if his hair was slicked back, but it seems that when you%26#039;re 7 the idea of being the villain is not alluring. Oh well. He%26#039;ll probably be Harry like about 14 million others.)





Any ideas? Changes to the ideas we already have, or suggestions for other characters we might dress as (pretty cheaply and easily)? Don%26#039;t say Dobby, anybody--a loincloth at a children%26#039;s party just isn%26#039;t done. :)

Silly Harry Potter costume question. Got any ideas?
Your tonks and hagrid are perfect! You might want to put a lot of eyeliner on! Oh he would probably make a great draco!!! Try to convince him 2 cause there are, like you said, a million harry pottes!! If he does dress up as draco make sure he%26#039;s wearing green costume.





Good luck





ps-im gonna go as tonks 2



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment